Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hump Day Distractions

Poor guy must be having a rough week. At least he has his lovey.
Yay! It's Wednesday!! (<-- Does anyone ever say that!?) Welcome to your weekly installment of Hump Day Distractions. Here are a few gems from around the web:
* It's not funny to laugh when people fall down... except it kind of is. Don't text and walk!
* Free, pretty and fun! Save yourself a trip to the store and print your own funky flamingo stationary. (via Snippet&Ink)
* While the sock bun may not have worked out for us, this quick updo looks foolproof! 
* I could not solve a rubik's cube to save my own life. This guy does it in 28 seconds, blindfolded.
* A modern art installation involving colorful stickers. Lots and lots of colorful stickers! (via Snippet&Ink - so much more than a bride blog!)
* Finally, we ask the age old question, "is Ryan Gosling cuter than a puppy?" 

Lastly, I'd like to ask a favor of my loyal readers: All the cool kids in the blog world have tons of "Followers". Being a "Follower" means that all the blogs you "Follow" aggregate on your personalized www.blogger.com homepage (powered by google). If you're a multi-blog reader, this is a handy one stop shop for your blog reading. If you never read any blog but me (nice taste!) becoming a "Follower" won't do anything (no spam I promise!) So please, if you're lovin Merry Meri, make me feel like a cool kid and become a "Follower" of my blog. Just click on that little "join this site" icon on the right side about halfway down the page under the heading "Followers". You can also "follow" me via Bloglovin by clicking HERE. Thank you kindly :)

1 comment:

  1. wednesdays are prob one of my favorite blog days so definitely keep it up! 1. the video of the woman falling down the stairs is amazing! 2. what is so awesome about the blind folded rubik's cube is that he was in some sort of official timing center 3. all those pics comparing ryan gosling to the puppies is hysterical and super cute...

    Thanks for helping me get through another wednesday! one of your best weeks yet :)

    ReplyDelete