Monday, February 6, 2012

I have a boo boo.

It’s not a serious boo boo (thankfully) but it’s an ouchie one... I have a torn ACL and medial meniscus. It’s similar to what happened to THIS GUY and THIS GUY. Somebody send me to the Superbowl! It’s also the same thing that happened to ME when I was 15 years old. Somehow in the many years since my surgical repair (dancing, running marathons, wearing 3” high heels and hiking the Inka Trail?) I broke my “brand new knee”. Brand new no more...

Today I am having surgery to fix this bad boy, hopefully once and for all. Luckily, I get to come home the same day and let Dr. H nurse me back to health. Though it’s possible I’ll be MIA for a day or two, in all likelihood I’ll be bored out of my mind and blogging up something special for you. To be determined. In the meantime, wish me luck facing my illogical fear and I’ll see you on the other side.
Image via google

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Meri!!! Get better soon! At least you can hang out on pinterest while you are on the couch :)

    ReplyDelete