Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valens Part Deux

Our day to celebrate love has arrived and the timing is perfect. My husband, the awesome Dr. H, has been the superhero of my recent bum-knee recovery and is more generally, the love of my life.  Given our shared passion for music and my complete inability to adequately express my unwavering love for this incredible man, I thought I'd leave it to the experts:

* Man, oh man, you’re my best friend, I scream it to the nothingness, there ain’t nothin’ that I need..home is wherever I’m with you * 'cause I love you more than I could ever promise and you take me the way I am * I'd gladly lose me to find you, I'd gladly give up all I've got, I'd call that a bargain, the best I ever had * how much do I love you? I'll tell you no lie, how deep is the ocean how high is the sky? * it had to be you * where you are, that's where I wanna be...  you're everything to me * so please, grow old along with me, the best is yet to be * and in the end I know that we'll find, love so beautiful and divine, we'll be lovers for a lifetime, and I'll stay with you *

Happy Valentine's day to my love, my merry readers and all those you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment