Friday, February 24, 2012

Nap it out.

Girl was on to something!
Why don't grown ups get nap time? I demand an answer! Despite the fact that nearly every adult I know complains of constantly being tired or "hitting a wall" around 3pm, taking a daily siesta has failed to make it across the Atlantic. Instead we are forced to head bob at our desks (you know you know the head bob) and pass out between stops on the subway (so unsatisfying!) Dr. H claims that the reason we don't get to nap is because it would mess up the stock market. I for one, think the world would be a better place if we all took a chill pill and went down for our afternoon naps.

This weekend I challenge you to take back the afternoon nap. I have grand Sunday plans to conk out on the couch 50% "watching" television and 100% leaving my laundry in the dryer downstairs for too long. It's going to be glllorious! I wish you all a happy weekend and happy napping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment