Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hump Day Distractions

Hump day is a significant occasion even when you're spending the week on the couch! Here's some stuff to help us all rally and get through the week:

This would definitely result in a call from HR
* Chocolate and salt. COMBINED. Ooooh yeah. Be a Betty Crocker or just a saavy shopper
* I wonder if Dr. H would mind if I started hanging these ALL over the apartment
* I think I need to order a case of these (and it still might not be enough to hold me over until summer time) (via Cup of Jo)
* Trying this out tomorrow (girl's gotta feel glam even if she's on crutches and wearing sweatpants!)
* Kids say the darndest things! (You absolutely MUST view more than just the first page. The gems go on and on)

2 comments:

  1. last link is HILARIOUS! sent it around my office. too good, merry gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh, I just got totally sucked into all of your links! I'm going to try that crazy sock thing too! Let me know how yours works out! I'm a bit afraid because my hair is not to be trusted during the night. It's a crazy beast! And the kids work is soooo funny. Just like a dose of the awesome Damn You Autocorrect site. So funny it's hard to stop reading! xx Nat

    ReplyDelete