Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hump Day Distractions

Guess what day it is you sassy pink fellow you...
"I can't wait to go home and arrange these gords in our new basket!" - Thing I actually said last night. (#decorativegordseason). It's Wednesday... not Friday. Good lord someone get me to Friday. But in the meantime, let's get our hump on.

* Gloria Steinem absolutely shuts down the lame Miley Cyrus debate going on.
* Oh Restoration Hardware... you so silly.
* This seems like a craft project that just might be worth the effort (tassel-tastic!)
* Going through a bit of a skull phase... diggin this necklace.
* I own more than a few of THESE life-changers and I absolutely agree (lookin at you SodaStream!)
* From black and white to color... very cool.
* This kid is my hero. My food loving, poop-chatting, hero.

And for today's 31 Days of HalloweenHERE are 25 adorable kiddie costumes (some of my most favorites below).



No comments:

Post a Comment