Thursday, May 2, 2013

Spring has (finally) sprung!

Bleecker Street Blossoms
Well would you look at that... All we needed was a few, consecutive, warm sunny days and voila! my city is in bloom. I couldn't help but smile seeing just how lush and colorful everything was this morning. Washington Square Park is exploding at the canopy with green leaves and vibrant pink and white blossoms. And don't even get me started on the tulips 'round here lately. These tulips mean biz-nazz.

West Village reaching for the sun

And something about spring is particularly inspiring. I find it's easier to see the bright side, think optimistically about what lies ahead and feel good about things in general when the sun is shining warmly...

Feeling joyful
In celebration of spring (and because I need something to distract me from the fact that my seasonal allergies are now also in full bloom) here are:

* A colorful craft for displaying your spring blossoms
* The most delicious salad recipe (avocado lovers inquire within:)
* A fruity spring dessert whose presentation will wow the masses
and remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment