Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hump Day Distractions

This is not my sex tape.
Happy Hump Day my merry friends! How are we holding up this week? My body finally seems to have adjusted to daylight savings (that 1 hour will kill ya in the morning!) and today looks to be sunny and spring-like; not too shabby for a Wednesday! Here's another long list of distractions though... just in case :)

* 12 adorable ways to jazz up your cellphone case
* I am tooootally guilty of doing THIS (hehe).
* You ever see a pair of shoes and think "I need to have those shoes" but then they're sold out so you wonder "will I ever have those shoes?" Right now, THESE are those shoes.
* Cannot wait to see how my hair looks in these knots!
* Do you live in NYC? Do you love Grilled Cheese!?? Then THIS event is for you (and me and Sis!)
* What a totally awesome return address stamp idea! (via CupofJo)
* A great piece on knowing what's bad to eat and accepting that sometimes we're going to eat it anyway.
* Would you ever pay to snuggle with a stranger? (even stranger than it sounds!)
* Goats yelling like humans (so freakin funny)
* Humans yelling like goats yelling like humans (so freakin funny/where do people find the time!?)
* And finally, who doesn't love a penguin blooper reel

No comments:

Post a Comment