Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hump Day Distractions

Potate
Happy Hump Day my friends. No messin around here, let's get to the distractions!

* What a great way to make your next trip to the zoo more interactive for the kiddies! (Free printable HERE)
* MTA, you've come a looooong way in the past 25 years.
* Is anyone else peeing themselves with excitement for the return of Cory and Topanga!?
* I want to go to there!!!
* In case you were wondering what you missed out on at this past weekend's Big Cheesy event. Visiting the 2013 winner, Melt Shop is on my to do list fo sho!
* So THESE photos are kind of insane...
* The most decadent Easter treat I've EVER seen (who wants to make me one!?)
* Dear Universe... can you find a way to put this sparkling wonder in my closet!?
* Like jumping into a scene from the movie.
* What an incredible accomplishment to share as a couple.
* Washi tape. So hot right now.
* Because autocorrect never stops being funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment