Monday, June 2, 2014

Summer is (finally) here (to stay!?)

Hellz yes.
It is with much excitement and, I confess, a bit of trepidation (this winter really beat me down!) that I am going to declare summer as having officially arrived!! HOORAY! We are in the middle of a solid stretch of warm and mostly sunny weather so this weekend I ate my first lobster/corn on the cob dinner of the season, made the summer's first (of many!) trips to my beloved Ice Cream Cottage and caught a few rays of sunshine for the rosy-cheeked summer glow that I adore. Summer, I sure do love you!! Here to help us all usher in the sweetest season are some summer-licious goodies from around the web. Enjoy!

Homemade Cookies and Cream Popsicles - So much easier than you might think and 100% "you made these!?" wow-worthy. Click HERE to pin it or HERE for the original post from Lark and Linen. 

How adorable and summery is this Watermelon tote bag DIY? I love the bright colors and think this would be the perfect way to transport your towel and sunglasses to the beach :) Click HERE to pin it or HERE for the simple how-to from madame citron (note the post is in French but if you open it in google chrome a little "translate to English" button pops up at the top!)

Healthy, tasty, light and easy, aka the perfect summer supper dish! This One Pan Mexican Quinoa is on the menu for Dr. H and I tonight and I can't wait to dig in. Pin it HERE or check out the full recipe from Damn Delicious HERE.

Fancy some refreshing mint tea!? This simple recipe from exPress-o is sure to get you smiling and seems perfect for packing up and serving at your next picnic in the park. For the easy peasy instructions, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment