Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hump Day Distractions

Hellz yes you are granny!
So this week the universe is all like "Come and get it girl!" and I'm like "Ready or not, here I come!" and it's been exhausting and exhilarating and crazy... and I think I kinda love it:) And even though the insanity led to a quiet day around these parts yesterday, fret not... this bloggity blog has a place deep in my heart so it ain't goin no where!! I hope that all of you are having a similarly inspiring week filled with new opportunities, exciting activities and some delightful hump day distractions. xox

* Ever stand on the beach and stare out to the ocean and wonder who is across from you!?
* If you live in NYC and like the Rangers, THIS is probably your best chance at scoring tickets to the Stanley Cup Final (plus the money goes to charity!!)
* The perfect fruit salad to whip up for your next summer BBQ 
* I think I just might need you in my closet :)
* Dear God Mets, this is disgusting (also, you make me SO proud).
* Zosia Mamet (Girls) makes an excellent point about being unafraid of not leaning in.
* I have absolutely always wondered what goes on inside the dishwasher... and now I know.
* I personally go big or go home when it comes to fast food, but in case you're a healthier human than I, there's THIS.
* These ads are brilliant, thought provoking, powerful and (hopefully) effective.
* Every single one of these is true (and I'm not even technically 30 yet!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment