Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hump Day Distractions (Jet Setter Ed.)

Mmmm....
What could be more distracting then thinking about a fantastic getaway? Get over the hump by getting inspired for your next vacation:
* Why pay a bag check fee when these guys will deliver your luggage for you!? Amazeballs (via CupofJo... just yesterday, what timing!)  
* I'll close my eyes and pretend I'm riding the Hogwarts Express (via Snippet&Ink)
* Thinking of adding this "shower in a can" to my carry-on (and my work week?) Recommended by my "hair guy" and he never steers me wrong:)
* A few suggestions on how to avoid being that person with the screaming child (would you ever make/buy THIS?)
* Another cool idea for saving all that "stuff" you brought home from vacation 
* Where all the music lovers are going
* I've been fantasizing about an apartment rental for my next trip to Europe so I can pretend I actually live there
* This has nothing to do with travel, but it's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment