Friday, August 23, 2013

A rant, a rave and some other shizz...

Fact: Carbs = joy.
HEELLLOOOO Friday! And somewhat sadly, the last official summer Friday at my office (because early dismissal for Labor Day Weekend does not count!) You best believe I'm gonna be rollin out today as close to 2pm as humanly possible. Until then however, I've got a few things I'd like to talk about.

A Rant: What is up with Victoria's Secret discontinuing certain styles of bras!?! I do not understand what they are thinking when they suddenly take a style that's been on sale for years and discontinue it. Where are my boobs supposed to go now? I don't want an Angel-lift-push-magic Bra, I want the same damn bra I've been wearing for the past 4 years, just a new one, with straps that aren't adjusted to the tightest setting and still too loose.

A Rave: Back in February I tweeted about Lorde, an awesome new artist who is now creeping her way up the charts. I'm totally digging this uber talented sixteen year old New Zealander's sound. Her track Royals” is getting a ton of buzz, but also check out her cover of the Replacements’ “Swingin’ Party,” her second single "Tennis Court HERE," and this “Bravado” remix.

Some other shizz
Yoga Bear (not to be confused with Yogi Bear)

Someone just told him it's Friday.

Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment