Tuesday, August 21, 2012

F.I.T.S. of merriment

Vacationing is just faaabulous dah-ling
Merry Meri is on vacation this week so she's left you with something Funny, something Interesting, something Tasty and a Site she loves (F.I.T.S.!!) to hold you over until her triumphant return. Enjoy!

Funny: These product displays are sure to make you a repeat customer.
InterestingI was a BIG Twitter skeptic, but Dr. H convinced me to give it a try. Though I'm still not sure I love pausing real life to talk to my online "followers" (of which I have embarrassingly few) following interesting things and people (@empirelights tells me the meaning of the Empire State Building's colors each night, @nycgo keeps me up to date on the latest and greatest in my city and @lenadunham is freakin hysterical) is definitely, as Gretchen Rubin says HERE (@gretchenrubin), a happiness booster. 
Tasty: Supposedly these are the best meatballs you'll ever have. There are a lot of ingredients (which typically I'm against due to time constraints) but for your next italian feast, it might be worth a shot! 
SiteILove: Peppermint BlissIf I could meet 1 person whose blog I read daily, it would be Bailey from Peppermint Bliss. An interior designer/young mom/fellow Britney Spears worshipper, Bailey blogs about everything from her kickass home decor ideas to her adorable 1 year old daughter. She's hysterical, creative and inspiringly unique and I want to live in pretty much every room she designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment