Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Hump Day Distractions

I'm sorry, but fart jokes will NEVER stop being funny.
Hey-oh Hump Day adventurers, how are you livin? It's a bit of a grind over here this week so I'm going to get straight to the good stuff. Happy clicking!!

* Brings new meaning to "playing with your food"! (via exPress-o)
* Relieved to hear I'm not the only person that occasionally forgets to apply deodorant and that there's an on-the-go fix that doesn't involve stopping at CVS!
* The guy from Let's WhineAboutIt might be my new favorite human. 
* Spotted in the West Village: Merry Meri's dream house (the light, those floors, that bathroom, that kitchen... I swoooon!)
* 2 ingredient pancakes? Innnnteresting....
* Thoughts on the off-the-shoulder trend?
* Watermelon makes for an excellent summer party decor theme don't you think?
* The most adorable twinsies you ever did see.

No comments:

Post a Comment