Thursday, July 16, 2015

From best coast, to west coast and back again!

Be a diamond baby.
Hey-o my merry friends and a happy Thursday to you! This week has been an insane adventure and a genuine test of my ability to function without sleep... I endured 3 consecutive 4:45am wake ups (in 2 different time zones), spent 21 hours in LA (only 30 minutes of which were spent sleeping!), scarfed down my first ever In-N-Out Burger (then seriously contemplated ordering a second) and rocked to the Foo Fighters at Citi Field (Dave Grohl's "throne" (and Grohl in general) were awesome).

Hype Deserved.
Double Double Animal Style. STFU. 
LaLa Land.
There was actual work involved in this trip I swear.
Rock N Roll baby!!
So now that I've picture-blasted you with an excuse for my absence this week, here are some goodies from around the web that I'm excited to share. I've also got a list of great topics to chat about soon, like scooters, coloring books, an ode to wireless speakers and cherries. Stay tuned!!

I don't think I've been this excited about the word "suffragette" since the day I figured out what the zany mom from Mary Poppins was actually singing about.

I got my hair done for the event I had out in LA and was thrilled with the beachy, casual-yet-polished final result. To see my inspiration and 15 other perfect-for-summer braided looks, click HERE.

These "fix your clothing" hacks are about to blow your mind. Seriously.


No comments:

Post a Comment