Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Hump Day Distractions

You don't have to be Sleeping Beauty to love bed, right Cindy?
Today is the kind of grey, rainy day that makes you want to hide in bed forever. If only that were actually possible, we'd be all set (AmIRight!?) Here to get us through the gloom and 1 day closer to the weekend are some delightful distractions from around the web. Enjoy!

* Just when you thought you knew everything about the Office (man I miss that show!)
* I just need to make a trip to the Lego store and my new home office will be complete.
* Who knew chicken and spinach could look this delicious?
* For my other NYC dwellers, how to outsmart the MTA (because won't that feel good!?)
* A kind of amazing pet parrot reunion story.
* This little girl and I are definitely kindred spirits.
* Go ahead, pee in the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment