Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hump Day Distractions

Happy Allergy Season!
And then it was springtime and Merry Meri awoke, so puffy and stuffy from her allergies that she almost resented the beautiful blooming flowers... almost:) Anybody else suddenly TOTALLY socked in the face by seasonal allergies this week!? While I invest in a lifetime supply of Zyrtec and debate life in a bubble, here are some delightful distractions from around the web. Enjoy!

* I'm either ridiculously on trend or ridiculously typical. I prefer to think the former.
* Shut up with this beautiful/adorable/royal perfection. (those cheeks, I can't even!!)
* This kid is the man.
* I hate myself for desperately wanting to eat THIS. It looks So. Damn. Good.
* And obviously I'll be having some Wonuts for dessert (#FatKidForLife)
* "Condom truck tips, spills load"... and other brilliantly cringe worthy headlines!
* I absolutely love THIS story. Totally worth five minutes of your time. (via exPress-o)
* Brooklyn is in bloom!! Track the cherry blossoms HERE.
* I still love Queen Bey, but THIS made me un-follow her Instagram account.
* I could stare at pictures of this adorable duo all. day. long.
* This is in fact that cutest party ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment