Thursday, April 10, 2014

F.I.T.S. of Merriment

Monteverde, Costa Rica
Merry Meri is on vacation so she's left you with something Funny, something Interesting, something Tasty and a Site she loves (F.I.T.S.!!) to hold you over until her triumphant return. Enjoy! (Read past F.I.T.S. posts HERE.)

Funny: These doodles will make your day.
Interesting: This is an incredibly fascinating article about how a family reached their autistic son through the magic of Disney (long but a very worthwhile read!)
Tasty: Chocolate dipped marshmallows pretty and perfect for Easter. Need I say more!?
Site I Love: Turns out LC has a whole lot more to offer than The Hills and a line at Kohls! I really love Lauren Conrad's blog, covering fashion, travel, professional development, music, books, recipes and everything in between. It's a lifestyle blog intended for fierce young females and I highly recommend you check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment