Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hump Day Distractions

They say it's chocolate swirl ice cream...
but I think we all know what this emoji is about
How are we holding up today my friends? It seemed like yesterday was a rough one across the board, with at least a dozen different people I encountered (and I don't think that's an exaggeration!) bemoaning that it was just a "tough day". Preach. I've been recovering from some sort of "when-did-I-get-so-old!?" lower back injury since Sunday night, popping Aleve like candy and using a heating pad at my desk #oldballs. Here to help you survive today, and get one step closer to the glorious shortened holiday week that's just around the corner, are some fun goodies from around the web. Enjoy!!

* Have family coming to visit you in NYC this holiday season (I do!)? Just want to get out and get into the spirit?! Click HERE for some excellent ideas and events going on around the city!
* 10 things to stop doing so you can get happy.
* This mom seems pretty bad ass.
* These are an excellent blend of hysterical, creative and occasionally quite creepy...
* Aca-scuse me!? You need more a cappella Beyonce in your life?
* Have you met these two best buddies yet? Prepare to say awwww (x, 1,000,000)
* Well THAT is an inventive and delicious looking combination of foods I love!
* Mom always said she was the most evil Disney villain... now she's got her own movie to prove it!
* This girl cracks me up (last one is my favorite)!

No comments:

Post a Comment