Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hump Day Distractions


Today’s Hump Day Distractions are super sized for a) those on vacation with lots of time to smile AND b) those stuck at work and in need of a smile. Enjoy!

* My favorite thing about the week between Christmas and New Years: countdowns and MASHUPS! This is a killer pop music mashup courtesy of my awesome sis. (Warning- there’s a (completely unnecessary) expletive at the very end of the video)
* Friendliest member of the animal kingdom (that's not animated) that I've ever seen
* “I left the remote on the other side of the room” and other truly hysterical first world problems
* Are you heading to the slopes this winter? Here are a few sure to be chic suggestions for my fellow ski bunnies (via Snippet&Ink) * An entire year's worth of New York minutes (via NY Times)
* My hoodie-loving Dr. H received one of these from yours truly this Channuka. The possibilities for use are endless.
* Did your Christmas involve anything this amazing?
* Hosting a soiree this New Year’s Eve? Here’s everything you need to know about wine etiquette (via CupofJo)


No comments:

Post a Comment