Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Hump Day Distractions

This is terrible. Also, outstanding.
Well, we had a few glorious teaser days of spring weather for a hot second, but now temps have dipped again and the skies are gloomy. I'm not complaining though. I promise I won't complain as long as the puffer jacket doesn't have to come back out! Here to get us over the hump (and hopefully on to sunnier skies and warmer days) are some goodies from around the web. Enjoy!

* A flirty hairdo perfect for spring (and easy enough to try at home!)
* How those always chic Frenchies decide between flats and high heels.
* Dreaming non-passover, pasta-filled, dreams. Mmmm...
* Amy Winehouse, a musical goddess gone far too soon. Apparently there's going to be a documentary about it. 
* I'm thinking I need a spiralizer and this one is the Amazon BestSeller. Any other suggestions!?
* Oh hello Mara Hoffman! I'll take one of everything please :)
* These will never stop being awesome (I want one so bad!)

No comments:

Post a Comment