Friday, April 17, 2015

It's just one of them days...

When in doubt, ice cream.
Do you ever have one of those days where you're walking back to your desk with a salad in your hand, but you pass the Mr. Softee truck and you're like, "F it, I need some f*cking ice cream right now", so you buy the ice cream and you walk the walk of dread back to your desk feeling just a little bit lighter because goddamnit  ice cream is good? Do you ever have one of those days? I am having one of those days. Let me tell you, the ice cream was delicious.

So TGIF to those of you having just one of them days and to those of you smooth sailing into your weekend (you lucky ducks). I suppose we'll all meet up at happy hour and officially make the switch from ice cream to beer. Mmmm. 

Here to make you smile (and get teary eyed if you're a big ol dork like me) is this insanely cute video. (Now send me some strength to avoid a second trip to that ice cream truck:)


1 comment:

  1. I so need an ice cream this morning:) Hope you had a lovely weekend, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete