Monday, November 19, 2012

Manic Monday.

Yup. That's about right.
My brain is not fully functional today. I started out feeling very empowered at SoulCycle:
A coveted Union Square ride!!
And since I have the day off from work, I was all "Ima hit up the Farmer's Market and cook Dr. H something amazing and fresh for dinner".


The plan was to cook up some chicken cutlets with a side of THIS:
my maiden voyage with cauliflower.
But then my girlfriend reminded me (thank goodness!) that we're signed up for a little pre-turkey/gravy/mashed potatoes burn sesh at Barry's Bootcamp tonight and I'm like "F. I totally forgot. The chicken is defrosted and my butt's already sore from spinning." Also, the "clean and organize my closet" project is not nearly complete:


So now I've got Tim Gunn screaming "make it work!!!" in the back of my mind as I push forward into the day's plans. Tomorrow I will likely be crippled, have an untouched head of cauliflower in my fridge and be back at my desk. But on the bright side, I'll be having guilt-free pumpkin pie on Thursday and my closet will finally be livable.  I might even be able to squeeze in painting those dining room chairs... SO, I'm off... Seize the manic Monday friends... holiday break is just around the corner:)

No comments:

Post a Comment