Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hump Day Distractions

The smartest Smart Car I ever did see. I want.
Well hello Wednesday... we meet again. I'm getting back into the swing of things after some Portuguese adventures last week (more on those soon!) so I welcome this hump day as a signal that a new weekend is just around the bend. I can almost taste the beer on my lips..! Hump it with me here:

* Check out this brilliant way to jazz up those Ikea cube shelves that like 90% of us 20-somethings own.
* Is it too late to apply for early admission!? (brilliant!)
* It never occurred to me that you could get salsa from anywhere other than a jar:)
* Someone please find me a budget-friendly knockoff of THESE. I need.
* Click HERE for your daily dose of something beautiful
* You think you're so tough don't you?

1 comment: