Thursday, October 4, 2012

Boo-tiful Seasonal (witch)Crafts.

It's Halloween! Come over & fang out!!
If there's one thing you need to know about me (NEED to know), it's that I freaking LOVE Halloween. I love to carve pumpkins, dress up, eat candy corn, throw parties, decorate... you name it, I will Halloween-ize it and love it! So in preparation for the glorious night that is All Hallow's Eve I thought I would share some of the (easy, but totally impressive looking) crafty little things I've discovered on Pinterest (which by the way, is a holiday craft lovers paradise!) This will be the first in a series of weekly Halloween posts (I warned you!) which will also include thematic recipes, pumpkin inspiration and costume ideas for every level of Halloween enthusiast. Happy Haunting!!

So easy, so genius, so spooky!

Mummy said you can come right in!

Seasonal server ware

Milk, it does a boo-dy good!

Never underestimate the power of googly eyes

This one's a little more advanced,
but sure to wow the kiddos in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment