Friday, October 12, 2012

F.I.T.S. of merriment

Site seeing in Sintra.

Merry Meri is on vacation this week so she's left you with something Funny, something Interesting, something Tasty and a Site she loves (F.I.T.S.!!) to hold you over until her triumphant return. Enjoy!

Funny: Snoop Dogg decided to get political (it's brilliant. Fo shizzle).
Interesting: Parts of NYC's East Village have been a declared a historical landmark. Hipsters rejoice! (Also, wouldn't going on one of these tours be totally geeky/awesome?)
Tasty: Doubling down on the delicious desserts for you this Friday... THIS is so brilliant I can barely contain my excitement and THIS looks so good I nearly licked my computer monitor.
SiteILove: I am seriously late to the party on this one, but if you aren't already reading Suri's Burn Book, you really should be. Written brilliantly "by" the spawn of the now defunct Cruise/Holmes union, Suri takes her reign of the Hollywood-child kingdom very seriously (watch out Jolie-Pitts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment