Friday, January 6, 2012

A plan to make NO plans!

The holidays are over, my hubby is home, I’m finally not sick and I am not going out of town. My plan for this weekend is to have NO plans... Ahhhh. Feels good. But...

I’m a do-er and a planner at heart. No plans means I have the freedom to MAKE plans and there are so many things to choose from!! I realllly need to clean out my closet (is doesn’t close). I want to go to for dim sum (it’s been over a month). That exhibit with the slide at the New Museum is closing soon (an indoor slide. for adults. seriously). I want to try out a new recipe and enjoy a nice bottle of wine (thank you Pinterest and wine of the month club!) There’s a jazz festival downtown!? (http://www.winterjazzfest.com/tickets.html) Is there ever such a thing as no plans? How can I do nothing when the world is filled with things to accomplish and experience and EAT!? I retract my statement. This weekend I have a plan to make perfect plans. I will strike a perfect balance between productive and fun. I will sleep late and accomplish something. Nothing is set in stone, I’ll do as I please. A plan to make vague plans?! Happy weekend merry readers!

P to the S: I went to see How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying on Broadway this week with new leads Darren Criss and Beau Bridges. The show is beyond fabulous... if you are a lover of musicals I’d rate it as a must see (while dreamy Gleek Darren Criss is in it if you can score a ticket:) xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment