Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Hump Day Distractions

I hate being chased by worms.
Today has been bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S (ooooh Gwen and Gavin...) so without any lolligagging, here are your hump day distractions. Enjoy!

* Is it cold in here? (Not for men apparently!)
* I've been spending about $12-15 a week on iced coffees which kinda kills me. Anyone have first hand experience with THIS product? (Since I only drink iced coffee all year long, this could be a worthwhile investment, yes?)
* Minion on the loose!!!
* Curvy girls rejoice! The reign of the skinny jean has ended!!
* This updo is freaking adorable.
* I sure am going to miss you Jon Stewart.
* So apparently Lenny Kravitz split his pants over the weekend... and his dong fell right out for everyone to see. If, like me, you're kinda curious, click HERE (note: this link isn't graphic unless you "click to reveal" on the page. And to answer your question, yes I did.)

No comments:

Post a Comment