Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Hump Day Distractions

Hey Humpy, what day is it!?
This is one of those fabulous weeks that arrives at Hump Day sooner than expected because Monday was part of a 3-day holiday weekend #ThankYouMLK. With just 2 days left until the blizzard... errr weekend, here are some delightful distractions from around the web to pass the time. Enjoy!

* This imagining of the Disney princesses' designer shoes is adorable and pretty spot on!
* Even though I love an inventive salad, I rarely mix it up when making them at home. Hopefully this list of winter salad recipes will inspire me to change that!
* I could never be so brave, but if you are, here are some tips for cutting your own hair.
* "reasons my wife is crying" sounds cruel but is actually hysterical.
* A Heart Day playlist for those with an indie music inclination.
* How to perfectly crack an egg - so simple.
* Turns out drunk you is very kind and very smart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment