Wednesday, February 18, 2015

This blog of mine. / Hump Day Distractions


Current Vibe.
So you've probably noticed that posts are a bit sparse lately. Not only have I been in beast mode at work, but perhaps as a result, or maybe just because, I haven't had a ton of blog inspiration... I'm not spending much time perusing the internet and I don't even feel like I have many good stories to tell (except, sidebar, did you know I've been working from my bed for the past 3 days?! I'm not sick or anything, it's just freezing cold outside and I haven't had any meetings in the morning so my bed has seemed like as good a place as any to be heads down with my computer. I wake up, grab my laptop and get to it immediately so I seem like "Ms EarlyBird Executive" when secretly I'm "Ms. Snuggled in Sweatpants"! So much for all my "work from home" rules!)

Anyways, I'm going to keep blogging when I have something to say, and leaving this place a little quieter when I don't. Because I don't see the point in lousy, half-assed posts and if you're going to take the time to visit this corner of the internet, I'm going to continue to make it worth your while! So now, without further delay, here are some delightful distractions to help you hump it through the week!

* Soooo, my family needs one of THESE of our pup Oscar, yes?
* It involves Cheese and Bread and a Party. What more in life do you need?!
* Some of these are absolutely freaky!!
* Frances McDormand talks honestly about aging and is particularly badass.
* Thinking warm thoughts...
* The fashion week that's happening in NYC right now is for next fall, but here's what you need to know from last fall's fashion week about this spring (you follow!?) 
* Animals and their babies. So freakin CUTE! (Seriously though, you're about to say "awww" like 20 times in a row.)

No comments:

Post a Comment