Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hump Day Distractions

Everyone get your hump on!
Well this whole fall-ing for the new season week is not exactly panning out the way I'd planned. I say we just enjoy the sudden crisp weather (and the ability to finally have frizz-free straight hair!) and pick up our fall lovin again next Monday... In the meantime, we'll hump today and I'll no doubt find something else to keep us busy until Friday (Mmmm, Friday...) Happy humping my merry friends!

* THIS dude makes Katniss seem unimpressive. 
* I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my biiiiike. (THESE are so witty!) [via Black Eiffel] 
* When a healthy recipe looks delicious I get excited (also, a little nervous) 
* Oh what's that you said? You want to buy me a TOTALLY AWESOME gift!?  (Petite Cherie or Stardust please)
* This company must be readers of the blog  
* Morgan Freeman makes eevvvvvvverything sound better (Penguins? Batman weaponry? Escaping prison!?!) but this might just take the cake

1 comment:

  1. Laughed so loudly at the 5th bullet. Ugh, I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete