Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hump Day Distractions

That is no joke right there.
To make up for the fact that I have been a bit uninspired and unmotivated these past few days (hey, it happens:) I thought I would give you a CRAZY big list of distractions for your hump day reading pleasure. Crazy big, hump, pleasure - sounds good to me (hehe.)

* Videogame lovers and Pixar fans rejoice, THIS movie looks adorable.
* Closed Captions apparently make storylines far more interesting for the hearing impaired.
* The perfect gift for the dog lover in your life.
* Give you hair a little blast from the past with one of THESE fun styles.
* Dr. H remains closed minded about getting a dog. Perhaps he'd prefer we get one of THESE!?
* Something called "The Running of the Wieners" exists and it is amazing.
* Last Friday I joined the iPhone revolution (ooohyeah!) Here are some top Apps for my  fellow homies in the cool club.
* Tasty, healthy, easy to make and Dr. H approved (a recipe doesn't get better than that!)
* Ron Swanson is back and he wants to talk about your meat.
* Football on Sundays may never look the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment