Monday, September 10, 2012

Autumn in New York...

I'm fall-ing for you NYC.
And just like that, seemingly overnight, it feels like fall. As much as I begrudge mother nature for steeling away my beloved summer, as I sat last night with a cool breeze pouring into my apartment, window-shopped a season of new beautiful leather boots over the weekend and strolled sweat-free through the subway station this morning, I realized, as I do every year, that fall and I are going to get along just fine. There's something hopelessly romantic about Manhattan in autumn (they write songs of its fabulousness), the smell of pumpkin spice is just divine (Starbucks sucked you in yet!?), and my FAVORITE holiday of them all is JUST around the corner (you just wait until I get to talking about Halloween) so this week on Seektobemerry we'll fall head first into the new season (hehe). Recipes, fashion, fun things to do, and stunning fall foliage adventures are all coming your way so join me as we say 'so long to summer and hello fabulous fall.

Note: Lots 'o links in that paragraph - click the purple text to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment