|Light the night with a little Halloween cheer.|
If ever there was a time for distraction, this is it. Today is lacking in fun tricks or treats for my beloved NYC and so many others in the northeast. For the first time in four decades, the Greenwich Village Halloween Parade has been cancelled and there are no school children proudly boasting costumes because NYC schools are still closed. All "three New Yorks" are still recovering from Sandy. But in the midst of destruction, let's find a moment of laughter, a distraction from whatever Hump Day challenges you face. Wishing all my merry readers a very Happy Halloween... may you find some delicious candy and a moment of spook-tacular fun no matter what else your day has in store.
* Google's homepage is a creepy, kooky, mysterious and spooky good time today.
* Light up your power-less apartment with an awesome Jack-o-lantern. Free stencils HERE.
* And speaking of Jack-o-lanterns... these people are sick.
* A simple way to Halloween-ize your manicure.
* THIS is the coolest way to use a Bjorn EVER.
* Why have kids if you don't mess with them every once in a while?
* Same could be said for your pets.