Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hump Day Distractions

Thanks Bill.

By the time you read this I will be wandering the streets of Lisbon, Portugal with mi amor, the infamous Dr. H. But fear not, I could never leave you to face the week alone. F.I.T.S. of Merriment is making it's triumphant return tomorrow and as for today, hump it here (who loves ya!?):

* College football fan? You're gonna love THIS
* In NYC, we take our brunch-ing very seriously.
* I am going to make a magical forest of balloons in my parent's backyard (yup, I just said that)
* There's something very goth-y gorgeous about this. I want.
* I love you Brad. Always have, always will.
* I need to get me one of THESE. (via CupofJo)
* One day dogs may have their revenge, but in the meantime, enjoy THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment