Friday, September 21, 2012

Autumnal Equinox


My beautiful city.
This week was not normal. This week was "a doozy" as they say. I am so grateful for this crisp, beautiful, fall, Friday (emphasis on the Friday). Perfectly timed with the end of our fall themed week on the blog, tomorrow is the autumnal equinox, meaning the tilt of the Earth's axis is inclined neither away from nor towards the Sun. Our planet's center is going to line up perfectly with the sun's center and the day and night will be almost identical in length. It all sounds very "balanced". Balance is exactly what I need right about now. Also, THESE:
Pumpkin Spice Kisses. BOOM!
Because after the week I've had, I just want to walk around using the hell out of THIS:
!? obviously

So let's just wrap up the week with something that will make you laugh:
Like THIS.

or THIS.

And remember...
great gatsby quote
If the Gatsby guy said it, it must be true

No comments:

Post a Comment