Monday, September 17, 2012

Feed your face in fall.

Fall Feast.
Happy Monday my merry friends (and L'shana Tova to those celebrating the new year!) It seems that autumn in New York is here to stay, so let's put on our hoodies and get back to celebrating the season's arrival. In true meri merry fashion, I say we start with some tasty fall eats and pumpkin flavored treats (because you can't think about shopping or field trips on an empty stomach.) Enjoy!!

Mmmm.
Goodbye summer fruit salad, hellllo fall bagel brunch! Though many rave about Trader Joe's pumpkin cream cheese (and you KNOW how I feel about Joe:) I think I'm going to have to take this simple cream cheese recipe for a spin. It calls for cream cheese, canned pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla. Who's coming over this Sunday?

If it has apple it's healthy right?!
This recipe boasts "3 ingredients, 3 minutes"... we HAVE to give it a try!!! Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip sounds like the perfect way to turn fall's apple crop into a delicious dessert.

Break out the crockpot!
Remember back in spring when I was all "shed the bulky clothing, no more rich, creamy goodness..?" Well F that shizz, it's getting cold and I want something piping hot and full o' flava. Here are 12 Fall Crockpot Recipes which include everything from mac cheese and meatloaf to jambalaya and pulled pork. Get cookin peeps!!

2 ingredients!? Just TWO!?!
I'm not much of a baker, but this recipe claims that if I combine those 2 ingredients above, I'll get a Weight Watchers approved, tasty pumpkin muffin. I'm off to preheat the oven!

No comments:

Post a Comment