Monday, April 2, 2012

Just another manic Monday.

Seriously.
Well this was bound to happen sooner or later. It's Sunday night and I'm staring at my computer screen all "uuuuuuhhh, what should I write about!?" Four months and eighty posts into my merry adventure, I am feeling a touch of writer's block (or maybe it's just my burning desire to watch SO MUCH tv? Frozen Planet, Mad Men, Family Guy, Shameless... my DVR is calling!)

I could remind you how much I love turtles and show you funny pictures I've found of them:
Like this.
And this.
Or I could tell you about this great new trick I play on myself to realize I'm not that busy and I do have time to get "undesirable" things done. (Instead of saying "I don't have time to _____." I say "It's not a priority to _____." and if that doesn't sit well, snap to action. I swear it works! I finally got my teeth cleaned!!) Read my full inspiration HERE.

Speaking of inspiration:
I've been thinking about this a lot lately.
Is this cheating? 
Something about this lunch is bugging me (hehe)

Probably, but thankfully the internet is here to distract and amuse you while I go watch tv :) Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment