Friday, April 27, 2012

A milestone.

Celebrate every milestone, no matter how small
Guess what!? This is my 100th blog post! The response to my daily musings has been amazingly positive and flattering so first and foremost, THANK YOU for reading! It makes my day to have someone tell me that they loved a post, related to an emotion or tried a recipe I recommended.  Connecting with people through happy thoughts and writing rocks.
 
For me, a blog is kind of like a (free!) subscription to a magazine. You pop in to read snippets of something you’ll enjoy, to discover things you might not have known about or just to take a little mental break.  And in truth, I am writing for nearly all the same reasons… Seek to be Merry has me cooking, crafting, writing and sharing the day to day situations which make me laugh.  It is my happy place! The fact that you peeps are actually reading is the icing on my tasty blog (cup)cake.

So where are we headed!? Who knows, but I’ll keep writing and we can journey towards 200 together! Have a merry weekend.

1 comment: