Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hump Day Distractions

Some Wednesdays require wit & sass. This is one of those Wednesdays.
Well hello hello. I'm back from the deserts of California with distractions galore!! How was my weekend at Coachella you ask!? Well...
* I ate one of THESE (and yes I am already tracking their NYC truck for seconds).
* I saw a rapper rise from the dead and he confirmed that life aint nothin but a gangsta party (track at 2:48; beware of some serious thug life language in that link).
* I danced like crazy, but lacked sufficient glow-in-the-dark accessories. Next time I will be more prepared
* Radiohead. YES.
* These pictures do it much more justice than mine ever will (I'm not cool, I don't Instagram).

OR... maybe you're all "I don't care about your stinkin vacation at the stinkin music festival!" 
No worries, I got you covered:
* Baby giraffe and a butterfly. Click it NOW.
* I think I need to check out this store.
* Looksy what I cooked for dinner last night!
* Ever wonder how many shades of grey Barbara Walters likes her men?
* I want to be friends with ALL these people.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED the giraffe video! Thanks for the link. Be well my Merry friend.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete