Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hump Day Distractions

That's a cold cold stare Ms. Wednesday
Today may be your Wednesday, but it's MY Friday. I gots a little vacation coming up starting tomorrow - so close I can taste it. Distract yourself from the injustice here:

* I see faces everywhere I look...
* I would love an all-expenses-paid trip around the world (even if it has to be in 10 days!)
* In all likelihood, I would still run late.
* A map, cool brochure or even a concert poster would make this photo-centric craft an awesome keepsake. 
* Before there were the 50 shades of grey, there were all these other shades to contend with.
* Are the streets of your city where the good food is at?
* Love you Madam Secretary. You are AWESOME.


1 comment:

  1. 40. Do people get cavities anymore?

    all i have to say is i hope so other wise i will be out of a job!

    ReplyDelete