|Sea Horse. (hehe)|
Hey hey hump day... what's cookin good lookin!? Today I'm taking the "if I act super pumped about everything, everything will be awesome" approach. Nothing slays being overtired and kinda uninspired like an extra dose of faux-enthusiasm. AmIRight!? Here to help us all survive the week and get over the hump is a heaping pile of distractions from around the web. Enjoy!!
* If you've got time (and if you don't, bookmark it for later) I highly recommend THIS article about how to excel in your 30s. The author collected from his >30 readers what they would tell their 30 year old selves and the results are inspiring (at least to this nearly 30 year old lady!)
* An awesome craft for the iPhone case addicted (such as myself)
* This bulldog-daughter combo makes me lust for a bulldog all over again. Amazeballs.
* Rainbow bookshelf anyone!?
* Thinkin it might be time for another 30-day challenge. Abs, I'm comin for ya.
* And while we're getting fit and trim for bikini season.
* And to balance life out, this list is the opposite of abs and bikinis and it all sounds delicious:)
* New baby buggy. Shut up.
* The worst is finding out about awesome things like this, AFTER it's sold out.
* Ready to have your mind blown!?