|Current mind state.|
Today is Hump Day. I am ready to get over the hump. Seriously. Is it Friday yet!?
* An adorable way to make your Easter table extra awesome.
* Taking a little joy in discovering that NYC isn't actually the worst value in the country.
* If you've been following the Malaysia flight 370 news, here's an interesting summary of plausible theories.
* Could 100% streak free windows actually be possible!?
* Sports can be so much more than "just a game" (endure the pre-roll for a quick "joyful tears" moment).
* Practical Information: This family owned shop comes highly recommended for designer bag repairs.
* Have you heard about "midi skirts"? Supposedly all the rage this spring. Hoping THIS one suits my hips and booty.
* Dad doing cute/funny things with his baby? swoon.
* So apparently Carrie and Ferris Bueller live in my DREAM HOUSE (also, cool questionnaire)
* These food maps are SO freakin cool!
* Are you obsessed with Disney's Frozen? (Don't be embarrassed, you know you are!!!) Well in any case, this fan theory seems so plausible that my head just about exploded.