Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hump Day Distractions

Wooooo Wednesday!
Hey hey hump day, welcome to my week! I woke up feeling like a minimum of 3 more hours sleep was required, but then I got my ass to Soul Cycle and it's like hey! maybe those exercise will make you happy folks are on to something (or maybe it's just the post-spin large iced coffee talking?) Either way I'm up and at em and in a great mood because tonight my fam is getting together for dinner to celebrate my Dad's birthday. My Dad is pretty awesome so celebrating him makes me smiley:) Happy Birthday Dad!!! And for the rest of you, get over the hump with some of this good stuff:

* Cronut inventor Dominique Ansel is at it again, but this time he's using milk and cookies!
* Would you, could you, make out with a stranger (on film!!)?
* Just signed up for THIS cool delivery-turned-healthy(er) site and can't wait to see how it works!
* When we look back on his two terms as President, it's possible THIS interview will be Barack Obama's greatest achievement (it's seriously laugh out loud funny, I highly recommend!)
* I'd started to suspect as much, but this deposition proves that Justin Bieber really is a spoiled little sh*t. doh!
* After recently being served roasted garlic instead of butter with my bread at an Italian restaurant and freakin LOVING it, I was excited to stumble upon this recipe.
* What a lovely and easy way to create candle light decor for your dinner!
* These moving pictures are pretty freakin cool!
* Reading THIS will change some of your favorite songs forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment