Friday, June 15, 2012

It's the freakin weekend...

#celebratecolorfully bring balloons
Party shoes and pink balloons!!
... baby Ima 'bout to have me some fuuuuun (you like that R. Kelly reference right there!?) I've been on a bit of a Pinterest binge lately so I thought I would send you into the weekend with a few pieces of my recently mined internet treasure. Happy browsing, baking, crafting, laughing and most importantly, happy Friday!

please don't leave rug. so cute! $18
I think I need this for my house.

Put shower rings on a hanger to hold all of your scarves. CLEVER!
Hook shower rings onto a hanger to hold your scarves.
GENIUS!

:)
I will try my best to live by this.

Warning: cake batter rice crispy treats. You will probably never make regular rice crispy treats again.3 Tbsp. butter  1 (10 oz.) bag of mini-marshmallows  1/4 cup yellow cake mix (the dry cake mix, not prepared into a batter!)  6 cups crispy rice cereal  1 (1.75 oz.) container of sprinkles  Method:    Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat and add marshmallows. Stir until they begin to melt, adding in (dry) cake mix one spoonful at a time so its combined. Stir in cereal and let setfor...
Cake batter rice krispie treats. Get in my belly! (Recipe HERE)

Enter the dimensions of your room and the things you want to put in it. It helps you come up with ways to arrange it.
I haven't taken THIS for a test-run yet, but if it works,
it could be totally awesome.

cute!
Adios my friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment