|Obviously humpback whales think Wednesday Rules.|
Well hello there Wednesday, nice to see you again!! I'm feeling very merry this week and I'm grateful for the exchange of major ho hums for some of life's beachy/bachelorette-y/family filled/wedding-y/niece-playdate-y fabulosity. When things are good we must appreciate:) And speaking of good, I think these distractions will have you smiling while you hump the day. Get it.
* Though I'm more of an English girl, this tuckered out Frenchie brought a big smile to my face.
* The perfect DIY for the MVP at my next theme party
* Grab your (wo)man and make it a date night
* All Dr. H tested, Dr. H approved (though he discovered he is not a spaghetti squash man)
* This season of Mad Men may be over, but here are some fabulous factoids to keep Sterling Cooper Draper Price on your mind (via CupofJo)
* Some cutesy, crafty printables for your next BBQ