Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hump Day Distractions

hump day motivation
Get your game face on, it's HUMP DAY!!

I'm feeling a bit spunky today folks! I have an awesome weekend in my rear view and another fabulous one planned for the days ahead so I'm all "let's DO THIS people!" Ahhhh summer. Anyways.... here are some distractions for your hump day enjoyment.
* These images made the Facebook rounds last week, but if you haven't seen them yet, they will warm your heart.
* I'm pretty sure this is one of the greatest gift ideas ever (especially for fans of The Office) 
* Kristen Bell's love of sloths reaches a level you have to see to believe 
* Being safe doesn't mean you have to sacrifice being stylish
* Took this recipe for a test drive with friends last night. Six thumbs up at my dinner table!
* Just ordered one of these beauties with my married name monogram because I just love being Ms. Dr. H:) (baller version here)
* Some parents just weren't cut out for Facebook...

3 comments:

  1. hahaha oh gosh, kristen bell and her love for sloths gets me every time. too perfect! and i love that opening quote. really gives you that extra boost of energy :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously cannot believe how much she loves sloths! Such a funny thing to be that obsessed with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sloth love to the max no doubt. Thanks for reading team! xoxo, m

    ReplyDelete