Wow. TGI(hell to the freakin yes)F!! This week has been bananas (b-a-n-a-n-a-s) and I couldn’t be more excited for the weekend ahead. Somehow it seems like an eternity since last Sunday. In an effort to send you off with a smile, and because complaining about real life problems is a bore, here are some complaints I made this week which are absolutely ridiculous, but I know you know what I’m talkin about:
* I hate that hair that I know is down the back of my shirt but is somehow impossibly out of my reach no matter how many times I go up my shirt to try and remove it. Where is the hair!!? Why can I feel it, but never reach it!?
* I hate when I imagine a totally awesome outfit and then I put it on and realize that it is not actually a totally awesome outfit. At all.
* I hate when the soap pump tube stops before the bottom of the bottle making it IMPOSSIBLE to get the last 10 days worth of soap out through the pump. WHY!? WHY doesn't the tube go further down!? (I'm looking at you Clean & Clear Morning Burst!)
* I hate when you look at the clock at work and think "wow today is going really fast!" and then you look at the clock again "waaay later" and learn that only 15 minutes have passed.
* I hate when you reach into the bag of chips to enjoy that last chip only to discover that you've already eaten the last chip. DOH!
Got any other absolutely ridiculous complaints you'd like to add to the list? F it dude, let's go bowling:)