Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hump Day Distractions

Peep Show. Quite the distraction...
What's going on around here!? April flowers bring May showers!? We gots some seriously wacky (wacky = annoyingly cold and rainy) weather here in NYC which reminds me... in my next life I'm going to be a weathergirl so I never have to worry about actually doing my job well. Anywaysssss, Wednesday has arrived and I've got some fantastic finds from around the web to help you over the hump. Enjoy!

* Young, beautiful and delicious
"Don't make the world worse" and other awesomely honest advice.  
* There's something so lovely about this necklace. I want.
One way to keep my man happy? With a belly full of avocado (it's cream sauce gone green!)
For lovers of the art and former dancers alike, a movie to get excited about!
* Orphan baby owls. Get your "awwww" ready. (viaCupofJo)

No comments:

Post a Comment